Thursday, May 8, 2008

the road to zahir...

"Until one morning i wake up and i realized that i was thinking about something else and i know that the worst is over...my heart might be bruised but soon it'll recover and become capable of seeing the beauty of life once more...it happen before and it will happen again,when someone leaves it is because someone is about to arrive.."
--- THE ZAHIR by PAULO COELHO


i haven't read the book but this line quoted by my friend in her blog caught my attention ...it's basically the goal of what i'm going through...

i'm not sure if i woke up with that one morning already....there's still a little part in my heart which continues to beat for that person though right now i'm trying to walk away....i'm trying to let it all go for the last time...for the last time, i want to do this for myself...i got tired of thinking of the one i love...coz the one i love doesn't think of me anymore...nor cares about me...i also got tired of just hearing people's advice about "loving your self",this time i won't only be hearing---i'll be listening...i know it wouldn't be easy but it will be WORTH IT..maybe it will be a long process but at least it will take me somewhere than hurting myself for holding on too long and realizing i was holding on to NOTHING...someday, the worst will be over and i'll be able to see the world...the real world and not the world i built around that person...after indulging myself with thousand of sunsets and raindrops...time will come that i will have the strength to face the sunrise with my heart feeling better...i'm waiting for that one morning...i'm waiting as i sleep my way of lullabies and dreams to that ONE MORNING...

1 comment:

ishie said...

..nice one haze...

..i'm sure you'll find that ONE MORNING...and when you do you'll finally be free from the pain left by that person...your heart will recover in time...you just have to be patient...and wait....