Monday, June 8, 2009

internal confusion

okay...so i'm all set to go to manila and find my first job...i've packed my things, i've dealt with all the requirements which might be needed for the job-hunting process, and i've also set my mind to live on my own and find a job for myself....

but, a day before i leave bicol...my auntie and uncle wants to talk to me...so i called them up, and they said i should pursue my degree in accountancy...i told them that i didn't pass the qualifying exam for the accountancy program,which means 1 sem to go with 5 subjects to take...i didn't qualify to enroll again as bs accountancy student....but they said i should try to find a way to get back to that program because i'll lose a lot of opportunity if i didn't...

i told them, i'm already a graduate of the course bs management and accountancy but my uncle said that management can be easily learned while accountancy is a profession which makes a lot of impact...he said i should not worry of the expenses...so i said i will try...

i want to become a cpa (who doesn't?) but i don't think i have the capacity to live the dream...i want to become a cpa because i agree that life would be a lot different if you have a title but i don't know if i have what it takes to finish it...


i'm wondering, what if i can enroll again for the accountancy and graduate with that degree...but what if i have the degree but i can't have the title "CPA"...

No comments: