Friday, February 15, 2008

SHE deserves LOVE...

i really don't like how my sister acts lately...especially the way she treats my mom..yeah, maybe she's just being 'caring'...but i don't think she does it the nice way...i mean...i don't think she has to yell at my mom just to show her point...my mom's really hard-headed and all...but i know she doesn't deserve to be treated that way...

a few days ago,my sister scolded my mom for not taking her meds on time..(yeah,you got that right..it's my sister scolding my mom...not the other way around...) i really didn't like how she raised her voice because i think what my mom needs now is attention..just like anyone else... anyway, my mom's reaction to my sister that time was really just calm...she didn't get mad to my ate...she even made a face when i looked at her and my ate was not looking...i just smiled...and my mom did too...but i know deep inside...she was hurt..i know for sure, those words coming from my ate went straight to my mom's heart and stabbed it...

if only i could shout and defend my mom...i could have reminded my sister how my mom sacrificed so much for us...how she would cheer us up when she knows how sad we were...and how she would protect us when my dad scolded us...

but i didn't yell back at her...i just stayed there and just quietly finished my dinner...then after that, i told my mom..."take your medicines..." and hugged her...i know it's not enough to mend her hidden breaking heart...but it was all i can do for her...

i just want my sister to show my mom some respect...yes, i know my ate has always been the talkative one..but i don't think it's the right thing to do now...my dad's not here anymore...it's just us in the family...and i think my mom deserves to be taken care of...after all, she took care of all us when we were still little...and up to now, she still does...

i love my mom...and as long as i could i'll take care of her...

No comments: