Friday, February 8, 2008

i don't know where to start...

i don't know where to start with my blog...and it only reflects my situation right now...i'm back to square one..but going back doesn't mean finding the start...

it's like falling from a cliff and the moment you hit the ground everything seems to be so blurry...and you realize you didn't enjoy the fall because as you were falling, your eyes were shut...but then, you feel your body starts to shiver...all of a sudden, you feel the pain streaming through your whole being...you now become aware you were hurt badly...

then...










i start to fall on my knees and dig my face on my cold bare hands...



and the tears keep falling down my face...


i've loved.i've fallen.i'm lost.i'm broken.i still love.

2 comments:

ishie said...

..lahat nmn tayo dumdaan sa stage na gnyan...mahal mo lng tlga mxado ung tao..hehehe.. ingatz lagi..hehehe :)

hAzEy said...

wahaha...hirap naman